Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms & conditions carefully before making a purchase on Refreshmysport.com website. These terms & conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Every transaction is governed by the terms & conditions in place at the time of the transaction. By submitting an order or becoming a member of Refreshmysport.com, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
- Prices and products are subject to change at any time without notice.
- We will contact you within 48 hours if a product becomes unavailable after the order has been accepted. We will suggest product alternatives or provide refund for the unavailable product..
- Dispatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only. We take no guarantee or responsibility and are not liable for any losses or inconveniences for any failure or delay to deliver products within the expected delivery time.
- The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations concerning the customer requirements.
- Amendments to orders can be made by contacting refreshmysport.com via email or telephone and speaking with someone who will then receive permission to change the order. If an order has already been dispatched, then postage costs will apply.
- Order must be paid for in full prior to delivery.
- All prices are in SGD, Singapore Dollars.
- Please be informed that the rates indicated are informative only. Actual rates will be subject to your bank’s prevailing exchange rates.
- Custom Taxes: Prices do not include possible customs taxes.
- Refreshmysport.com is owned and managed by 444 Consult Pte Ltd.
- Refund Policy – NO refund will be made after making payment on Refreshmysport.com website.
(1) The statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and damage in transit and to notify us and the freight forwarder of complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this does not affect your statutory warranty claims.
(3) Insofar as you are an entrepreneur, contrary to the above warranty regulations:
a) As a condition of the thing are only our own information and the product description of the manufacturer as agreed, but not other advertising, public suggestions and expressions of the manufacturer.
b) In the case of defects, we provide warranty at our discretion through repair or subsequent delivery. If the defect elimination fails, you can request a reduction or withdraw from the contract. The elimination of defects shall be deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances indicate otherwise. In the case of repair, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by the shipment of the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from the delivery of the goods. The reduction in time does not apply:
- culpably caused damages for injury to life, limb or health and for intentional or grossly negligent other damages;
- as far as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have taken over a guarantee for the condition of the thing;
- in the case of items that have been used for a structure in accordance with their normal use and have caused its defectiveness;
- in the case of legal recourse claims that you have against us in connection with warranty rights.